All Rumble editions integrate with SecurityGate.io to enrich asset visibility in support of your risk assessment program. Setting up the integration requires a few steps in your SecurityGate.io console.
- Configuring the SecurityGate.io integration requires a Rumble API key.
Integrate Rumble with SecurityGate.io
- Log in to your SecurityGate.io console.
- Go to My Account under the Hello dropdown menu.
- Click on Integration Manager.
- Select Add New Integration.
- Choose Rumble from the Integration Partner dropdown menu.
- Provide the Account API Key, Server URL, and API Version.
- Click Test Connection. If the test is successful, click OK to save the configuration.
Viewing Rumble data in SecurityGate.io
After the integration is enabled within SecurityGate.io, Rumble data will be available through the Asset Inventory page.